Intellectual Property Rights
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any website material in any other media
- Selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any website material
- Publicly performing and/or showing any website material
- Using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website
- Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website
- Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or business entity
Certain areas of this website are restricted from being accessed by you, and Back Pain Advice may further restrict access by you to any areas of this website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Back Pain Advice reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this website at any time without notice.
This website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Back Pain Advice expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this website or the materials contained on this website. Also, nothing contained on this website shall be interpreted as providing medical advice or a substitute for professional medical care. Please consult a medical professional for any health-related concerns.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Back Pain Advice, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website. Back Pain Advice, including its officers, directors, and employees, shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
Variation of Terms
Governing Law & Jurisdiction